AS SEEN ON GOOD MORNING & BREAKFAST!
Latest episodes: Click here >>
Get your own copy of the Core & The Floor programme
(designed by Lisa and Fiona)
DVD & FREE resistance band only $34.95! (Save $10 off the orriginal price of $44.95)
It's all about being your personal best
"IT'S A FACT"
One third of all women who have ever had a baby, suffer some form of urinary leakage.
(statistical source: New Zealand Continence Association www.continence.org.nz)
"IT'S ALSO A FACT"
This unique package will assist women to improve their health and fitness levels. It will increase core muscle strength, improve urinary control and may even enhance sexual response.
"The Core & The Floor" a revolutionary post-pregnancy exercise programme designed and endorsed by health professionals.
The easy-to-follow DVD includes everything you need to know to enjoy a healthier body following the birth of your baby. Created and lead by two health professionals, the evidence-based education and exercise programme is demonstrated by new mothers. Exercises specifically target the muscle groups essential for post-natal fitness, using safe and effective techniques:
- You will learn which exercises are safe following vaginal or caesarean delivery, and which exercises can be harmful and must be avoided.
- The beginner, intermediate & advanced exercises demonstrated, ensure you work at the most appropriate level to quickly achieve your fitness goals.
- Using a fit-ball, and combining elements of pilates, yoga, and tai chi, the programme is a fun way to get fit.
- Exercise in your own home, in your own time (whilst baby is sleeping), and receive expert guidance throughout.
Be empowered by our BONUS Education Section. Learn more about:
- The pelvic floor.
- The abdominal muscles.
- Good posture and how to care for your back.
- Extra information on exercise following birth, and nutrition tips to keep you feeling energised.
The benefits of exercise following childbirth include:
- Improved core strength and spinal stability.
- Improved muscle tone.
- Improved pelvic floor strength, for improved bladder control and sexual response.
- Post-baby weight loss.
- Enhanced sleep patterns and reduced stress.
- Improved posture, balance, and co-ordination.
- Improved self-image/esteem, decreasing the incidence of post-natal depression.
- The satisfaction and sense of well-being that comes from knowing you are nurturing yourself and your baby!
For almost 12 months, following the birth of my first child, I experienced severe pelvic pain – just walking and lifting my baby was difficult! I bought a copy of “The Core and The Floor” and, by regularly practising the exercises Lisa and Fiona demonstrate, I’ve gained an understanding of how to steadily improve my fitness, within a realistic time frame. I have now regained my muscle tone, I no longer have any pain, and will definitely use the DVD after the birth of my next baby.
Melanie Sunderland, Victoria, Australia